Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Things I'm loving right now.....


It's funny, I haven't done one of these type of posts in awhile and I looked back on the last one I did. (click HERE to view)
Interesting how things change......


H20


Yip, water.
I actually started drinking more water at the start of the year, the 'fear' train hit after the abuse I'd put my body through after Christmas and New Year.
Unlike a lot of people that joined the gym, I was more realistic and it was when I came across an article about a women that drank more water that really sparked off my interest in hydrating my body more.
I wish I could remember where I'd seen it now as I would have posted the link here but basically, It showed a before and after of her skin a month after upping her water intake to 3-4 litres of water a day. The results were amazing!
Anyway, the start was pretty hard, at first even drinking one litre a day was a struggle but now I'm hitting 3 a day.
The biggest difference for me has been the reduced dark circles round my eyes and my skin not feeling as oily. (I usually look like I've been dipped in chip fat by 12pm.)
Give it a go guys, your skin will thank you for it trust me!



My Skinny Bag

I cannot stress how much I love this bag!!!
I got this as a gift for Christmas and it's my most prised possession.
Skinny Bags are based in Los Angeles and are hand crafted, you can also opt for a vegan friendly option when ordering...... Something for everyone!
How lush is it???

image

If you'd like to check out Skinny Bags for yourself click HERE



Lipstick

I know that with Spring/Summer knocking on our doors fashion trends dictate that we should be all a flush with pastels and brights but I'm still all about dark and matte lippys.
I just love how classic they look and let's be honest, what don't they match?
My favourite at the moment is Avon's Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Wild Cherry, I can see me wearing this throughout the remainder of the year.

Check it out HERE



image


Squidger

Ok so this one doesn't really change much but since we've moved to Rothiemurchus Squidger has been a different cat.
She's in her element in the countryside, she's a crazier version of herself. (Which I didn't think was possible.)
We got her some new toys the last time we took a trip to Inverness and this picture makes me laugh to the point of tears every time I see it! Phahahaha!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment